Celebrity Cruises is searching for a dynamic F&B Provision Master, with significant Food & Beverage experience. Join a fast-growing, dynamic team. Our growing fleet offers opportunities to both work hard and travel, while working with an international team. We are offering great compensation and even greater career-mobility.
This position is responsible for coordinating all essential duties related to the ordering, loading, receiving, storing, inventorying, and issuance of all Food and Beverage products. The ideal candidates will be accountable for preserving quality and quantity control of Food and Bar inventoried items. Responsible for maintaining all Food and Bar storerooms clean, organized, and in compliance MARPOL, USPH and EU SHIPSAN regulations and guidelines.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Responsible for maintaining all Food and Bar storerooms clean, organized, and in compliance with sanitation regulations and guidelines.
* Responsible for coordinating all essential duties related to the ordering, loading, receiving, storing, inventorying, and issuance of all Food and Beverage products.
* Responsible for ensuring adherence of company’s policies for the ordering, loading, receiving, storing, inventorying, and issuance of all Food and Beverage products.
* Responsible for ensuring proper disbursement of merchandise from the storeroom following the pick-up times established in the Internal Requisitioning Timetable for Food and Bar Departments.
* Conducts storerooms spot check to ensure items are correctly stored in order to minimize deterioration and waste and to maximize storing and space efficiencies.
* Responsible for researching and reporting to the Inventory Manager any physical count discrepancies, spoilage, and breakage of Food and Beverage inventoried items.
* Responsible for ensuring proper rotation of merchandise using FIFO (first in - first out) procedures and monitoring shelf-life of all Food and Beverage products.
Hiring Requirements :
* At least 3 year’s experience as Food and Beverage supplies supervisor/controller/administrator at a reputable hotel, or at comparable firm that stores high volume of merchandise.
* Knowledge of public health standards (USPH) related to storeroom management of Hotel items.
* Knowledge of chemical storage guidelines.
* Computer knowledge; proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
***PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED: ***
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our company website: